City ClubLocation ID: 1955
- No Favorites
This very versatile film location was essentially built and used as a city club (Military Officers’ Club). The construction started in 1895 and was completed in 1907, designed by prominent Czech and Bulgarian architects, in a classic neo-renaissance style. Today the building is a cultural landmark, hosting various events, concerts, exhibitions, galas, ceremonies etc. There are several conference and event rooms and halls, and the grand Ballroom is generously decorated with lavish and elegant architectural elements.